DEFINITIONS AND TERMS
1. Artists, Record Labels, Promoters: A member and a copyright owner who makes contents available for sale on the Grinomusic Platform.
2. Buy/Purchase: Includes downloading an item that is not made available for free on the GrinoMusic Platform or that is purchased for you by another member.
3. Buy Now: A way of purchasing an item using a payment provider (and not using existing GrinoMusic Credits)
4. Buyer: A person who ‘buys’ items on the Grino Music Platform.
5. Buyer fee: The charges for the services buyers get from Grino Music like 24/7 supports, fraud protection, and other related buyers’ services.
6. Grino Music: Grino Music and any other company or third party that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with the Grino Music platforms.
7. GrinoMusic Content: All the relative content available to the general public on the Grino Music Platform. This includes the design, compilation, copyright, trademarks, designs, and other intellectual property on the Grino Music Platform (unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others like Artists, Record Labels and Promoters content).
8. Grino Music Platform Account: What you receive when you become a Member which gives you access to any of the Grino Music Platforms, supplies and services.
9. Handling fee: The charges buyers may incur when using a payment method (other than existing Grino Music credits).
10. Item price: The price buyers pay for the license to use an item.
11. Items: Digital goods found on the Grino Music Platform like music tracks, videos, images, soundtracks, etc.
12. List price: The price you see on an item page on the Grino Music Platform, which is made up of the item price and buyer fee.
13. Member: A person who signs up by creating an account prior to accepting our terms and conditions.
14. Member’s statement: The records of payments by you to Grino Music (as a buyer) and by Grino Music to you (as an Artists, Record Labels and Promoters).
15. Payment method: Any payment agent or method we make available on the Grino Music Platform.
16. Total price: The price the buyer will pay in total, which consists of the item price, Grino Music’s buyer fee and handling fee (if applicable) and any taxes that may be applied.
17. Your content: Everything that you post on the Grino Music Platform, or send via the Grino Music Platform to other members and to us including items, files, communications, and materials.
18. Dashboard: A dashboard is a type of graphical user interface that runs at-a-glance interpretations of vital presentation displays important to a certain objective or business method. In other usages, “dashboard” is another name for “progress report” or “report.”
19. Statistics: Powerful statistics to show who is playing your tracks, download your tracks, see statistics with bar, line or Area chart base on it
20. My Wallet: ‘My wallet’ allows users to top up their Grino Music account in which they can perform a lot of transactions. Some of these include:
- a. Purchasing items.
- b. Ads subscription.
- c. Event Bookings
- d. Audio Recording and mastering sign up.
- e. Promotions.
21. My Store: My stores show all the available items like single tracks, albums, and playlists for both paid and free content on the Grino Music Platform.
22. Withdrawals: This section shows all the list of withdrawals an artist, record labels or promoters has made overtime on the Grino Music platform
23. Add Withdraw: Allow artists, promoters and record labels to request for pay-out. Endeavour to observe the pay-out policies to avoid any controversies
24. Setup Payment: These features permit the artist to add their means of payment at any time and request for their earning from Grino Music. Always make sure that these bank details are accurate to avoid any inconvenience.
25. Pro Accounts: Monetize your website with premium pro members who can get the Pro Badge, more upload space, sell tracks, use the spotlight, etc.
26. Feed: The feed page keeps the user up to date with the new tracks, albums or playlist posted by their friends, displays artists suggestions, comments, remarks and more.
27. Charts: The charts show the New and Trending songs based on admin time settings. This also displays the Top 50 songs, which can be filtered by the period; this week, last week, this month, last month and this year.
28. Explore: You can explore new tracks, new artists, new albums and filter tracks by genre.
29. Collection: Collection allows users to see the history of tracks they have played, tracks they have liked, Tracks queued for play, playlists and albums.