WARRANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUR ARTISTS, RECORD LABEL AND PROMOTER.
As a user on the Grino Music web application, you warrant to us and buyers of your contents that:
- a. The content is of acceptable quality and fits for the purpose for which it is ‘sold’.
- b. The content matches the description given by you on the content preview page.
- c. You will honour any express warranties given to buyers that are not contained in the Grino Music Terms and Conditions.
- d. You have the rights necessary to license that content on the terms of the applicable license.
- e. The buyer’s use of that content in accordance with the terms of the applicable license does not infringe the intellectual property rights of someone else.
- f. The content and its description are not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory.
- g. The content and its description do not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading)
- h. The content does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs that are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
If you make your content available on Grino Music for free, then the warranties you make to buyers also apply to anyone who downloads your content from Grino Music. In certain circumstances, we may also allow a buyer to purchase content for another member, and in this case, you also agree that these warranties apply to the member for whom the content is purchased.