Grino Music Internal Advertisement opportunity allows you to reach a wider audience by creating an Ad. You would be taken through the steps to selecting the type of ad, define your listeners, viewers geo-locations, set your budget and timeframe.
Grino Music Internal Ads is high- customizable. You can choose from a variety of ad formats, delivery, and bidding options. Our Ads services offer:
- a. Pay-Per-Click.
- b. Pay-Per-Impression
TYPES OF ADS
Users can create Ads with ease by following simple procedures. We offer Ads in two formats:
- a. Image Ads.
- b. Audio Ads
HOW TO CREATE ADS
Before anyone can create Ads on Grino Music, you have to get a user account and login into your dashboard. Click on create Ads and perform the following actions:
- a. Enter your Ads reference name- This name can be alphanumerical, alphabet, names, etc.
- b. Select the Ads type – There are two options to choose from – Image Ads or Audio Ads.
- a. Import the correct image you want to use.
- b. Prefer image format are PNG, JPEG, JPG and GIF
- c. Complete the required fields like title, URL, description etc.
- a. Select the audio track among the existing tracks on your artist library. This means that only the artist can create audio Ads. Audio Ads are in to promote the contents of the artist.
- b. Select your payment method, whether pay-per-click or pay per impressions. For audio Ads, users have only one option-pay per impression (listen)
- c. Select your target audience or users by geo-location etc.
- d. You can then publish your Ads on the go.
All Ads, either image or audio should be in line with all our Terms and Conditions and our privacy policies. All deductions for your Ads will come from your Grino E-Wallet account. Make sure you have the minimum balance on your wallet. When your subscription reaches the minimum balance, your Ads will automatically end. Deductions are made per actions made by your target audience- per view, click or listen.